Sunday, September 7, 2008

Me? Insecure?

I ve people telling me that I sound very insecure in my blog.
Insecure is the last thing I m.
I m eternally depressed, but how does that make me insecure?
I m the height of arrogance.
I ll make you feel small.(Yes, i m that tall)
Jeez.
I don't sound that wierd do I?
I m not emotional-freak-boy-Swaroop.
I m more like Ru-Swaroop-de and thats the way i m.
If you have a problem , buzz off.
Bzzzz...Tata!
But hey...I can be friendly too.
Many people will testify otherwise, but this is my blog and here I m God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:| You never cease to entertain. This post is the reason why you are STILL on my feedburner. Ha.

Anonymous said...

also. Why am I not on your fun list of blogs. My blog is called blahg not rohan. or arjun or anamika or anything.