Thursday, July 24, 2008

I know! I know!

To a certain first bencher in my class

Firstly, I hate you.
Secondly, You are fat and uncool.
Thirdly, You drive me nuts!

WHY do you have to sit in the first bench and bug the hell out of teachers?
Have you no sense?
You are one annoying pain in the ass. Your jokes are NOT funny.
Nobody likes you.
Why don't you get out of my life?
Get better deodorant. You STINK in all senses of the word.
Did god make you because he wanted a good laugh?
You are a piece of dirty cloth, a dead ant, dried bovine faeces, insect saliva.
You have no intelligence whatsoever. Going to iit classes does not make you intelligent.
You are a freak.Desperate case. Mugging all the answers in the text book does NOT make you intelligent.
Your behaviour disturbs me. Can people be this stupid?
Sigh.

5 comments:

sid said...

brilliant!!
especially the insect saliva line.

Lacxmi said...

dear me,it so so gud.
good riddling.

Tanveer Ahmed said...

hu is dat guy...?

Anonymous said...

ultimate da machi.....

SrinivasKumar said...

swaroop swaroop swaroop..*shakes head *....being the person u described is a disease