Thursday, November 6, 2008

Annoyed.

Of late, I ve been growing out of a lot of things.
Orkut, games, studies, what not.
I ve realised that a lot of people are dumber than you think they are.They aren't as nice as you think they are either. But it's about them, that's is not what is annoying me, driving me insane, it's something else, from within. I know this sounds very philosophical and all that, but it's not.
Life seems so saturated. I don't look forward to each day as I would like to, there is nothing new on offer. It's like, the best is over and what is left is not as good. I ve got another year or so of high school left and I can't comphrehend being out of school. I want to pass out of school soon, but inside within me, some part is not letting go. A strange sense of attachment.

I don't know what I ll be doing 2 years from now. For that matter, I don't know what I ll be doing tomorrow, but atleast I ve some idea. School is not very pleasant, to say the least. But somehow, I want to stay with it.

Things just keep changing for the worse. People keep moving away, but no one comes closer, everything keeps diverging. Nobody finds time for anything, everyone is busy with their life. Somehow, no one seems to pause and enjoy life, they are all in a hurry. It's like a m taking a road not trodden, I feel strangely insecure. Yes, ME.

I wish things would go slower. I need a status update on people.

Why am I writing all this unrelated crap?
I don't know.
I m just plain annoyed. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fortune favours fools. And.
"I wish things would go slower. I need a status update on people."
♥ =]

Anonymous said...

for the love of god, change the picture. oh at you, meetaw.

grammatizator said...

lechu- what?! :| I miss you betch.

Meetaw said...

lefturch?
lechu?

zeldan said...

Hahaha yeah this was me a..while ago, it would seem. Told Swaroop to change his awful (TRULY awful) picture.

zeldan said...

I KNEW i'd commented somewhere on Swaroop's blog. Googled for his blog, found this post. Ha. Okay. Back to drafting.