Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Depressed

The past 15 days have been hell.
Class 11 has arrived.
Only academics matters.Nothing else matters.
I hate this.
Shit.
I feel lonely, weak.
I weep.
It hurts when someone you really care for treats you like a distant stranger.
I feel uncared for.
People treat me like dirt. Nobody cares for me.After all I m a "nerd".
I miss my life.
I miss 10 D.
Nobody seems to miss me though.
Add to all this a teacher who seems to take pleasure in kicking me outta class.
It is no big deal but then it still hurts.I wish I could reverse time.
I spend long hours staring at the ceiling, wondering what I did wrong, why do things have to be so f**ked up?
I never been so depressed in life.
Sometimes i cry.
People tell me it is girly.
I just don't care.
I 'm DEPRESSED.

No comments: